Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

Elder Abuse Help

If you are in danger now, call 911.

Elder Abuse Self Help

Elder abuse cases are filed in the civil division. To speak to a clerk regarding elder abuse cases, please call (209) 533-5555. There is no fee for filing an elder abuse/dependent elder abuse case.

Websites you visit on any device may be viewed by someone else later. Be sure to clear your browsing history after browsing the web. Other options include using a friend's computer or a library computer.

To qualify to file for an elder abuse case, the person asking for protection must be 65 years of age or older. Elder abuse forms are available on line or you can pick up a packet from the civil clerk’s office. You can fill out printable form by clicking

If you are in danger now, call 911

Contact for Help

  • Senior Support Services: (209) 586-1320
  • Tuolumne County Adult Protective Services: (209) 768-7753
  • Tuolumne County Department of Social Services: (209) 533-5711; or after hours, nights, weekends and holidays: (209) 533-4357 (emergencies).

Was this helpful?

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.